Dina Bengelsdorf Week 10 - Things I Love to Do

Things I Love to Do


For my last blog (potentially), I thought it would be best to discuss things that make me the happiest. I feel that I have definitely talked about these subjects in one way or another because they are so important to me, but here I want to dedicate a post just to them. During school it is very hard to keep up with your physical and mental wellbeing, and therefore, doing things that keep us grounded are beyond helpful when things can become overwhelming.

I have been working to stay active my entire life. I love riding my bike, going to the gym, and taking walks on or by the beach. Staying active is staying healthy and affects my everyday performance.  I feel that every exercise I do is a way for me to release my stress. Every bike ride is a way to absorb nature. Every walk on the beach is a way to clear my mind and to take a deep breath. Doing these things after school or on the weekends has proven to help me in my academic life. I come to school feeling refreshed if I do something in the morning. I can be more productive with homework and studying. I can have a better night’s sleep and wake up earlier the next day. Without these activities, I am not sure how I could even live.

What I’ve learned this past year is that we all have to find something that makes us happy. Wherever I go, I promise myself that I must find what I enjoy and do what I enjoy as much as I can. I have to try new things and remember the things I have already done. Our weekly blogs have reaffirmed that, and now I am so much more appreciative of the smaller things. What makes you the happiest? What brings you the most joy?


Happiness Images – Browse 41,720,872 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Yesner Week 10 - The Imposter Syndrome

Rosalie Weiss- Week 1- “The Hermit Crab” by Mary Oliver

Leah Nagle - Week 4 - College is Stressing Me Out