Avital Horowitz - Week 4 - I think I'm in a rut...

Recently, my life has been so packed and busy. It has been so difficult to actually sit down and get things done. That being said, it got me thinking. Am I in a rut? Wait what is a rut? A rut is basically when you are stuck in an unproductive cycle. That is where I am at right now.

I have been feeling like I have absolutely zero time to get anything done. My life has been busy enough with school, volleyball, and college work, but now for the next two weeks, I am going to be busier than ever because my sister is getting married! Now don't get me wrong, I am so excited. I have been waiting for this for over a year now, but there is definitely a ton of stress that comes with it. Putting all of my school work aside (which is a lot), I still have to write a speech for the wedding, a rap to perform at the wedding with my sisters, get back on a gym schedule, paint my senior parking spot... The list goes on forever. 

How do I manage of these responsibilities? Over the past month, I have been way too much procrastinating, but I think it's finally time to get on it and get to work. It is time to get out of my rut! 

What do you do when you're stuck in a rut? How do you get out of it? Are there any strategies you use to organize all of the responsibilities you have to take care of?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Yesner Week 10 - The Imposter Syndrome

Rosalie Weiss- Week 1- “The Hermit Crab” by Mary Oliver

Leah Nagle - Week 4 - College is Stressing Me Out